Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Tagged!

Karen tagged me. Here is the game:

Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! But no tag backs!

The Premise (pick 5):

If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?

I don't like the way the questions are worded. "If I could"???? What's up with that. I assume I could be amost any of the things on the list, so I will respond "If I were a....." OK, here goes:

If I were a musician I would play honkin' saxophone and sing like Bernadette Peters.
If I were a scientist, I would be a physicist, meaning, a philosopher in scientist's clothing.
If I were an architect, I would specialize in spaces for children AND adults to play in.
If I were a doctor, I would go to law school and become a forensic pathologist.
If I were a lawyer, I would work for health care reform and women's rights.

Well, I'm not sure who to tag, so I will find some tagees tomorrow.

No comments: