Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Clouds and More Than Circular

I've been working on "More Than Circular" from the Knitter's Shawls and Scarves book. I'm making it in Dalgren "Stork" cotton in a pale lavender.It is really going fast and is quite easy. I expect I'll finish it by the weekend.

Still have the Hanne Falkenberg DaCapo Jacket on the needles. That is a LONG, somewhat boring knit, but I expect to like the outcome. Also I've almost finished the first sock of Fiber Trends Clog/Sandal socks (with a separate big toe and cables down the back).

I was disappointed in the new "Knitter's" which came yesterday. There are a few things in it that I would make, but most of the designs leave me cold (no pun intended). Perhaps I will actually design my own stuff soon.

2 comments:

Grandma Willoughby said...

Wow! Love your stuff...especially the Mananita Magic. Great job on that lace!

Grandma Willoughby said...

Wow! Love your stuff...especially the Mananita Magic. Great job on that lace!