Saturday, August 20, 2005

Long Time No Post

Well, it has been quite an eventful summer! I recently returned from a long trip with my two kids. We went to Oregon, Montana, Minnesota, Wisconsin. My daughter learned to fish, which really thrilled her vegetarian brother :)
Our home was burglarized. I lost my computers, all my digital photos, all my music CDs, all my software. I'm now the proud owner of a new Mac but I have a lot of work to do before I'm completely comfortable with the PC to Mac switch.

Knitting! Oh yes, I've been knitting. I finished a laptop case from the new issue of Interweave knits. I am ALMOST done with "More Than Circular", and almost done with the Giotto cardigan. I'm kind of off knitting socks at the moment.

I have yet to learn how to post photos with the Mac, so that's it for now!

No comments: